jueves, 29 de octubre de 2015

2. WHAT MAKES A GOOD FRIEND

What makes a good friend is being...

Supportive when you feel down
Truthful enough to tell you've got chocolate around your mouth when everyone else keeps quiet!
Tho one who doesn't complain if you calll or text them late at night.
Responsible and serious when you need them to be, but just a little bit crazy when you feel down.
Optimistic about your chances of passing an exam, and sympathetic when you fail.
Dedicated to your friendship.


Exercice 8:

Describe a time when you made a new friend. What were you doing when you met her? What was you new friend like? Use exercise 7 as a model.

One day I was queueing in the cinema a girl called Irina came to me and asked me for help. She had lost her wallet that night. A friend stayed in the queue for me and I went to search it. We finally found it on the floor. She thanked me very much and she intoduced herself to me. We came back to the cue a few minitues later. My friend so me and waited with Irina in the queue. I had a great time.



Clàudia Guilana Mach

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario