jueves, 29 de octubre de 2015

6. AN INFORMAL EMAIL

Hi Eloi,

How are you? What have you been doing since we last met? I've been doing the same as always.

I used to go to a ballet school in Banyoles, but I decided to change and now I'm in a disiplined ballet school in Girona, near Banyoles. Well, I'm glad I did that because I want to learn a classic and diciplined ballet, not a “hobby and funny” one. It's been a big success, so I'm really pleased, and I also learn a lot!

I mean, you have an opinion about football in Banyoles but have you ever thought about going somewhere far from Banyoles to play football? You'll meet new people and it will be a different kind of football.

Anyway, I've got to go now, otherwise I'll be late for dinner. Keep in touch!

Take care,

Clàudia Guilana

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario