jueves, 1 de octubre de 2015

1. MY LAST SUMMER



Hi everyone I'd like to explain my last summer to you. First I'm going to talk about my days in Llavorsí, Lleida and then about my summer in Platja d'Aro.

At the beginning of summer, in July, I spent about 4 days in Llavrorsí, a litlle village in Lleida, Catalonia. I went to a camping where I slept in some kind of bungalows and I spent all day doing amazing activities there like rafting, canoeing and going for a walk in the amazing lakes of Sant Maurici and some waterfalls. I spent the 4 days with my family and a friend and her family. We wanted to do a lot of things more like bungee jumping
but we weren't old enough. We also didn't spenf much time in the camping and we had dinner in the village which was fantastic.

When I returned to Banyoles I went to Platja d'Aro for 15 days. There I celebrated my birthday with my friends and my cousin and another day with my familiy. They didn't give me a lot of expensive presents but I don't care because I had a lot of fun. When I returned to my mum's house on the 1st of August she gave me my presents and an amazing cake! I didn't do much things those days but I went to the Summer Carnival in Banyoles where I had a lot of fun. On the 15th of August I spent 15 days again in Platja d'Aro where I had a great time!

In September I arrived here again and I prepared some things for the school and I also went to get the cyclemoto licence which I'm still studying right now.

Thanks for your attention,



Clàudia Guilana




MY CLASSMATE'S SUMMER:

- Cèlia E: She went to a trip to France and Mónaco.
                She also stayed England for two weeks.
- Clàudia V: In August she went to France and she spent 3 days in Lloret de Mar

- Xènia T: She wento to la Vall d'Aran and in Belguim for a competition.

- Quim T: She went to Lourdes and in Ipswich, England. She also stayed in St. Antoni de Calonge.

- Xènia S: She also went to Lourdes. She did a course of premonitor in Casa Nostra kids from 3 to 5 years. She went in White Summer.

- Maria Port: She went to Lourdes for 5 days. She stayed in Avinyonet with Elisabet and she saw her cousin Laura, who has returned from Switzerland.

- Mariona R: She did a Japanese course in summer and she went to Mallorca.



OBSERVATION: 


PRESENTATION:
Did you use any resources? Yes I used some vocabulary.
Were the resources elevant and atractive? Yes I think they were quite good.
Did you show/talk about the photos to the audience? There aren't any photos so I couldn't show them.

BODY LANGUAGE AND EYE CONTACT:
Did you look at the audience the most of the time? Yes I didn't looked a lot at the paper.
Did you read from your paper? No, I don't read but I looked once or twice because I didn't remember something.
Did you do any movement to hold the attention from your audience? Yes, sometimes I did it, but I didn't do it most of the time.

STRUCTURE:
Did you organize your ideas in order of importance? No, I organize them in order they happened.
Did you use discours markers to make your ideas more clear? Well I did it a little on the first part of my oral but I don't say it anymore.

CONTENT:
Did you introduce interesting NEW information to your audience? Yes, I talked about a town of Lleida.
Did you look up information/ideas/facts in the internet or in books? Yes, I searched on interned some words.
Was your information superficial or more detailed and original? I think it was more superficial.

LANGUAGE:
Did you check your grammar? Yes, my grammar was good except for 2 words: camping and there.
Dis you use rich/new vocabulary looking up the dictionary? No I already knew the words I said.
Did you use sentences linkers? No I didn't.
Did you use fillers? Yes I did.

PRONUNCIATION AND INTONATION:
Did you know how to pronounce all your words? Yes, I did.
Did you check the pronunciation with a dictionary, a classmate or a teacher? No, I didn't.
Did you change you tonw of voice or use a monotone all the time? I think I am more monotone
Did you speed in a fluid continuum or with breaks and interruption? With breaks I think

What mark would you get? I think a 7.5




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario