domingo, 17 de mayo de 2015

TOURIST INFORMATION

DIALOGUE 3:

Clàudia G: Hello, there. Can I help you?

Clàudia V: Yes, I'm staying in Bcn with a friend next week and we were wondering if there's anything to see around there. Have you got any information?

CG: Yes, there are three hours trips to la Sagrada Familia if you're interested. I'll get you a leaflet.

CV: That sound good. What time do the trips leave?

CG: Oh, they're quite regular – they go every day except Monday form 9 a.m to 3 p.m.

CV: OK. And how much is the trip? We've got students cards.

CG: Let's see. Well, in that case it's 6 pounds for person. The full price is 10 pounds. 

CV: That's fine. We'll go on Tuesday, then. Do we need to book it?

CG: I'll book it for you if you like. Can I take your names?




Audio recording and upload >>

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario