lunes, 27 de abril de 2015

A REVIEW OF A BOOK OR FILM

Hello!

I'd like you to recommend a book a friend gave to me on Saint George's Day, called The Diary Of The Bunker by Kevin Brooks.

The book is a mix of mystery, drama and fiction and the setting is in England, London on the 20thcentury. The main character is called Linus and he became abducted in a kind of a bunker from the Second World War. He is the son of a famous comic writer and he first think the abductor wants money but then he realized that he was in a kind of game. He thought he'd be alone but every week another person arrives there and they had to live together until they find a way to escape. There were cameras and microphones everywhere and everybody was scared but the only thing they must do is to survive day after day while someone watches them.

One of the things that impressed me was how he became abducted for being a good person and helping a stranger, specially a blind, he was kidnapped and that make me think that we must be careful because you never know when it could happen...

The things I liked the most about the book were the description of the rooms and the new characters from every week in the bunker. They have not anything in common so, why did “HE” chose them and what does he want? Some scenes are cruel and a bit scary but that makes the reader find it more interesting and while I was reading I couldn't stop thinking about how would it end!

All in all, I've loved the novel and I hoped Kevin writes the 2ndpart of the Diary because the end isn't very clear. I maybe change the last pages but I'm not going to tell you how because I hope you read it! It's an easy book but it is a bit brutal so I don't recommend it for people who don't like that kind of books.






HERE'S MY PRESENTATION IN PREZI: 

https://prezi.com/jgdhfl_yp1i_/the-bunker-diary/#


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario